How to Book
- Our 24-hours phone service will assist you to get information about tour details and booking. You can reach us by WhatsApp/Call/SMS (+62 896-0668-7444), or email (info[at]floreskomodotour[dot]com).
- All inquiries should be sent to our online reservation or inquiry form.
- We will follow up your inquiry as soon as possible or will inform you if we need time for response.
- For all bookings and trip rates are referred to our written confirmation.
- To secure the booking, we will need a deposit/full payment by Bank transfer and PayPal will be applicable.
- We will send you the confirmation to shown on arrival time
- Our latest confirmation email would be able to claim as a booking confirmation.
- Flores Komodo Tour provide options for you to make transactions with us and one of the easiest ways is PayPal.
- Payment via PayPal is the payment through online where you can use your credit card, travel checks or money transfer.
- The payment through Paypal is the payment can be done quickly, secure, easily, efficiently, whenever and wherever you want.
- A deposit or full prepayment is needed to secure the booking.
- Payment can be done by PayPal account in USD with tax 5%.
- Please note that the payment must be sent to floresdragontour[at]gmail[dot]com through PayPal website.
Our tour programs are based on Adventure Tour, so you will be staying at small hotels, guesthouses, local villagers’ house, or even on the boat for Komodo tours, and other standard accommodations. Some international hotels can only be found in Labuan Bajo or on Beyond Island Package.
To avoid any risk during the tour, it’s suggested that participants have their own insurance, which should cover medical, surgical, dental, and other additional expenses, baggage, loss of money, personal accident, and personal liability.
Condition of Sale
All reservations should be made 14 days in advance. A reservation confirmation will be based on the availability of the room or boat availability.
We highly suggest you read cancellation conditions before finalizing your reservation.
- Regular (Low) Season: 50% charge for any cancellation within 5 days prior to the arrival date.
- High Season (July – August):
- 50% charge for any cancellation within 21 days prior to the arrival time.
- No refund fee for any cancellation within 7 days prior to the arrival time.
- Peak Season (21 December – 05 January):
- 50% refund for any cancellation within 21 days prior to the arrival time.
- 30% refund for any cancellation within 14 days prior to the arrival time.
- No refund for any cancellation within 7 days prior to arrival time.
- All the tour programs of Flores, Komodo, Jogjakarta, and Tour in Bali are packaged and based on individual arrangements.
- For all sightseeing and tour packages are included except personal expenses, flight ticket airport tax, laundry, and tipping.
- Please advise us in advance if there any request for the flight ticket.
Price and validity
All of the tour prices are the net price (NO HIDDEN CHARGE) per person in IDR/EUR/USD and is applied starting 1 April - 31 March 2019.
Tour Guide and Transportation
Our guides are the professional experience. They have been working as tour guides in Bali, Jogjakarta, and Flores. Therefore, we assure that our team will provide you the best service.
We use the good transportation depends on the tour program.
Flores Komodo Tour will do the best for you. However, we don't take any responsibility if there any loss, damaged, injured and any other things that might be happened beyond the trips programs. Also, we do not take any responsibility for any additional expenses that might be caused by an extraordinary situation beyond our control.
Many thanks in advance for your understanding and we wish you have a good time with us.